Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday ~ Tip of the Day... Candles


Tip of the Day!

With Christmas right around the corner and all the candles we will be burning....

Place your candles in the freezer for at least 3 hours before burning and they will burn slower and last up to 2x longer.

I didn't believe this at first, but I did the experiment...and it does work.  I emptied out one of the door shelves in my freezer, and have a small stash of candles there... ready for me to pick up and light.  I just store them there... and have found that they do burn slower.  Of course, if you leave them out for a long period of time at room temp... they will just burn normally.




Anyway...update on my son... AMAZING! 8 pounds so far this week!  me... not so much.  I have been CONSUMED with taking my sister in law to every appointment known to man!  Doctor here, doctor there... interviews, etc... I certainly hope my DH appreciates this! Ugh... Maybe I should consider getting a full time job on top of running my businesses???

Happy Thursday!

No comments: