Wednesday, December 12, 2012


Tomorrow, December 13 starts my 12 Days of Christmas!  Where I will try to make a difference in my little part of the world through Random Acts of Kindness.  I have wanted to do this for many years, and with cutting back a bit on my Family Gifts this year, feel this is the year to implement my plan of attack.

I encourage you to try as well.  Each day I will post my ideas for making a difference for that day...and then, will come back and tell you about my experience as well as any photos I may be able to get.

I also would love to hear from you on your experiences!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

This is a wonderful idea!
I always plan to send out a few packages to some good friends, and it never happens. This year I finally have a few together. Can't wait to see your ideas. Have a wonderful day!