Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Tip of the Day! Bobby Pin Holder

First off.... Whoa! Have I been gone for awhile or what??!!  After a serious bout with pneumonia, I am back! I hope all of you are well, and are getting ready for Spring!  I have lots of projects planned to share with you! 

Today's Post is about those nasty little bobby pins that end up EVERYWHERE in my house! Being a mother of three girls... I have had to deal with these for quite sometime. I am sure those of you with teenage daughters know just what I am talking about!!!  

I used to throw them out when I would see them on the floor, the vanity in the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room coffee table, the dining room table, the chairs and sofa... etc!  Well, then I would have to just replace those the next time I went shopping.  Come to think of it, I should have made THEM replace them! lol


Here is a clever little idea to keep them in one place and out of my vacuum cleaner!  

I took a piece of self adhesive magnet strip, and stuck it to the mirror in the bathroom.  Now when they take out there bobby pins, they have a spot to put them.  And, actually, it has taken care of most of the issue.  Although occasionally, I still see them here and there, but the girls like knowing where to find them, so they are usually pretty good about placing them back there. 

So, I call that a success! 

Blessings to you all, it feels so good to be back! 

No comments: