Monday, August 29, 2011

Last Week of Utter Chaos

Well, that's what I am telling myself anyway! LOL

My youngest goes back to school on Thursday, she is going into her senior year of high school.
Then we move our middle daughter off to college on Saturday/Sunday.
Then our eldest daughter moves back home for her senior year of College.

So... I am hoping that this will give me the extra time to devote to my blog... and getting things done!

Goal number 1 is to start my posting each day on Monday. Posting tutorials, ideas, etc and not missing a day due to being overwhelmed! Wish me luck...

Goal number 2 is to get myself whipped into shape - literally- I need to start walking regularly again, and start eating better! I need to lose this weight once and for all! :-)

Goal number 3 is to become more organized.

Monday!!


No comments: